Friday, May 22, 2009

My day

Me and Brandi had a great time today before she went to work i cant wait for her to come home tonight!! Other than that i cleaned to room and Played some NCAA 08 on the 360 Watched some cartoons with Mia and we shared some Ice Cream ANd while online put some online applications in. I say im having a pretty good day ....... cloudy outside i like it dont get me wrong i like a pretty sunny days but a cloudy cool day with out the rain is will do me fine but its the sunny days i really do enjoy cause i get to take Mia outside and play.

I think i will probably end up going to the bed room and play some on the acoustic see what i can come up with ;)


but thats my day!
later

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had such a good day sweetie pea! And I can't wait to come home either =) ILY sooooo much, boobear. Can't wait to see you♥ and Mia.

    ReplyDelete