Saturday, September 5, 2009

Broxie

well For the most part for the past two day my dogs she has been sick i took her to the vet yesterday she always wanted to ride with me somewhere and i promise her i would, but it wasn't how i planned everything went good at the vet got her some shot and some blood test to hopefully find out what was wrong with her but she did enjoy riding with me she loved looking at the cars go by so I'm happy i got to keep my promise to her but sadly this morning she past she was about 3 1/2 years old she is brandi's dog i just came into the picture we became really attached to each other she loved to run around the yard with me and walk with me she was a great dog and she will be missed by many its just gonna be hard for the next couple days cause im so use to havin here with me when ever i go outside cause she went where every i went when i was out side she would keep me company in the barn while i lifted weights i would talk to her and she would always lay with me down in the barn when i just wanted to relax but i know she is in a better place now she isnt hurtin anymore so that gives me peace within to know that she isnt hurtin anymore .

1 comment:

  1. It helps me too, Daddy. And I miss her so much already.

    ReplyDelete