Friday, May 15, 2009

"Pretty Great day today over all"

My day today was an over good day i got to spend some time with my family and got shoppin a little and i got a new cd (knights of the Abyss) there pretty good. Got some good checkers today yummy !!!! and then we had to go back to best buy and trade this messed sponge bob dvd for another one so that was fun more time with family and i went and saw my dad and its always good to see my dad after all he is the only family i have left around me that is close enough to afford to see everyone else is hours away :( so im always happy to see my dad cause were good grounds now cause we use to never talk until i was like 17 or 18 its a long story seperated parents and the whole deal but everything is all good brandi i at work not long til she somes home but she has to work all day tomorrow but she does get off at eight .......................... And now im sittin at home watching the babies play but i guess thats all i have to blog about today so until i guess next time i keep ya posted

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you think it was a good day too, Daddy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. With those two beautiful girls in your life, all your days must be special.

    I hope your weekend was beautiful. Mine was busy, and so I'm just now getting around to commenting.

    Nice to see you posting often!

    xoxo
    ~vk~

    ReplyDelete