Thursday, May 7, 2009

Life

well for the most part i got a new job today i start tuesday, and im very thankful for this cause i have been waitin for this moment to come cause i get tired of sitting around the house cause it doesnt make thing easy being cooped up in the house i get to get out and work and come home to my loving and beautiful family what more could you ask for ;) also im tryin to drop some bad habits it not gonna be easy but i have it stuck in my head that i want to do it so wish me luck!!!
And hope fully me and brandi can save up and get our own place that would be sooooo GREAT

but other than tryin to get my life back on track and lookin for a new place to really start our family and live as a family establish our own rules and then its what we say goes HA HA ;)

well ill try to post more on my blog but for now i have to go


ChRiS

3 comments:

  1. Lord, it's about time you got back on here! I've missed you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a special surprise waiting on my blog for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh....so you're the cute guy I see in the pics on .beee.'s blog. *wink*

    Nice to meet you, I'm vixen kitten. I've been following .beee. for a while now. I love her. She's become one of my favorite blogs to read. That sweet Mia keeps me coming back every day!

    I hope the new job is going well. I'm keeping y'all in my prayers. I know you will be out there in your own place soon. Hang on until then.

    ~vk~

    ReplyDelete